Saturday, March 12, 2011

We got our Water Berky Filter, it is really quite cute I find. Its like a mirror so if I have a hair in my face I will just have to turn around while doing schoolwork and fix my hair...

It can do all kinds of things, it can take out the fluoride and chlorine, all kinds of things you can think of. We have this other serious filter we call it, and it can take out the chemicals, drain mud puddle water into crystal clear water.

We don't use that serious filter we will just use the regular filter. So far we find it to be quite good and handy. We put our drinking water in from down and it was filtering for an hour and we drank the water and it sure did taste bland or should I say different.



This is the lid for the water filter, it is so clear as you can see here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment. How fun to see your post on the walter purifier. We, also are going to purchase a Berkey Crown. I'm excited to get it and have that peace of mind that will come with it. I think my husband is going to order it on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!