Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring

I believe spring is in the air, a couple days ago it was very hot and sunny, well I shouldn't say hot, warm more like it. I went outside with my t-shirt on and was very happy that I could wear t-shirts again!

My Granny lives in Victoria and has lots of nice little wild flowers growing on the Galloping Goose Trail.  She walks each day with her dogs. When we visited my Granny, I walked with her, and it was beautiful.

Granny can you send me a few pictures of the trail?

In August Granny is coming for a couple of weeks and I will be going back to Victoria with her. I will stay a couple of weeks in Victoria. I hope to experience the Galloping Goose Trail again.



I will take lots of pictures and post them when I go.
Thank you Brett and Marie for the beautiful spring flowers you brought to us in the middle of a snow storm. The scent of the flowers are filling the cabin, and we think, very soon spring will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!