Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Skating

On a Sunday evening Jesse called Darcy and asked if he and us kids wanted to come skating with him at the Memorial Arena. Of course I said yes, even though I was very tired from sledding and walking up the hill so many times in the past week...

We went into Jesse's new 2012 truck that he recently got and Jesse and Darcy were trying to figure out how to upload pictures from his phone onto his computer/truck. They couldn't figure it out so they stopped and did something else on the computer/truck...

When we got to the skating rink we went inside and paid. My feet must've grew because I had to stomp my foot so many times just for it to get it there and stay there! I tied up my skates and went skating with the boys.

Of course the boys have to go very very fast when they were skating, I call it running on ice because they weren't really pushing with their feet like girls do. They were just running. Jesse had these cool skates that he just bought that you push a button that makes air go in the sole and forms into your shape of feet.

I thought that was pretty cool... With evening public skating, we couldn't skate where ever you wanted to, you had to skate round and a round the rink. We even had a staff skate with us just in case we went anywhere we wanted to...

I thought it was fun skating with my brothers. At the end of skating Jesse figured out something, it is way better having the air out of the skate... Another reason was that he bought his skates in Grande Prairie and the girl didn't even sharpen it properly.

One was very sharp and the other wasn't so he said that he would get them sharpen them at AJ's Sports And Cellar...









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!