Monday, March 28, 2011

Canon EOS Rebel














My Brother Jesse bought a Canon EOS Rebel and its used for good photography.... It was expensive but sure worth it all... Jesse didn't use it because he has a camera on his phone and takes really crystal clear pictures so he gave me his camera and I was sooo excited!!!

I have the instruction manual to go with it and it tells you how to get the perfect picture, I of course am used to this simple digital camera and not to the huge big one with tons of buttons, I am starting to get used to it....

I am going to buy a tripod and of course another chip to go with it because right now I am switching back and forth to my camera to this other.... Anyways at sundown I had a fun time outside doing a photo shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!