Friday, August 26, 2011

Victoria!

I am officially up island....YAY!... The plane ride was soo fun I wish I could rewind it over and over, I said to Granny that I would love to be a flight attendant! When we went to the Grande Prairie Airport it was soooo windy it was almost blowing me away! Thank goodness I had my 20 pound computer case with me:)

When we were going to go to the boarding room, I had to empty out my pockets, take off my belt, empty my computer bag, and ect, made me feel like a criminal. With my belt off my pants were falling off so I had to hold onto it with one hand...

We had nice passengers one was an owner of Swan Aero! It was funny, as we were taking off in air, Granny was saying oh my look at those itty bitty airplanes and helicopters, they look like mosquito's!

Then the guy was like I own the company so he taught me everything about airplanes... I was up 44 thousand up off the ground! The plane was going 590 MPH. It was so weird coming up into the clouds, we went about 10,000 feet up higher than the clouds, it was sooo weird...

Granny and I had to lounge at the Edmonton airport for our flight to come that goes to Victoria. So I went to the vending machines and bought a snack! Later when the flight came in we went and boarded onto the plane...

That flight we had another nice passenger, it was an older lady talking to Granny and I about flowers ect. Anyways Grandpa picked us up from the airport and got our luggage and then went home.....

It was a very long day and would go on a plane any day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaylee! Wow sounds like you had fun on the plane! Hope your victoria stay is awesome! I'm headed to the farm tomorrow! Love you ...Love your big sis!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!