Monday, August 8, 2011

Embarrassing Moment

While we were in Grande Prairie Airport waiting for Granny's flight to come in, Dad told me to get him a drink inside while he stayed behind in the truck... So I thought okay, I know where he is parked and will be able to find him easily....

So I bought the pop and looked outside and looked everywhere, I had my head turned the other way looking... I didn't realize that there were pillars right in front of the Airport, and of course there were benches right in front of the pillars and had people on it...

So I went kept walking with my head turned the other way and all of a sudden WHAM right into the pillars. The people on the bench were just laughing and laughing at me... I felt soooo embarrassed I just went inside...

Have you had embarrassing moments???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!