Friday, August 26, 2011

Fiddlers On The Roof

Granny took me and her gals to Chermainus Thetre to watch Fiddlers On A Roof play... It was really fun. It was a 2 hour trip from here to Chermainus... We arrived at the theatre and looked around the shop.

Then the lunch buffet was ready to we went upstairs... I had some salad with croutons, and a little tiny corn muffin... Second plate I had a peice of chicken and some Alfredo fettichini... sooo good.

Then we went to the actual theatre and there were lots of people there. I was really excited when it started. It was a musical play and acting.. It was about a Jewish family were poor. He was the head of the family and that they had to listen to them...


He had 5 daughters and 3 of them were anxious to get married and they did... The father didn't really approve but had to later on, anyways it is really quite sweet and lots of singing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!