Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pictures Of The Week

Darcy and his buddies have been building a hunting cabin... They stayed for a week, so Mom and I were cooking up a storm:) they have the 4 walls up and 1 side of the rafters built...

They are not finished yet so they will be coming again to finish it... Megan is back from tree planting now... ...

Daylin just asked me if I wanted to be in the parade and ride a horse... She came out here last year to horse train my little cheeky chico.... I accepted so I will be dressed as a little cowboy girl....

The Fall fair is here!!l! Megan is going to take Tyrell and I on Saturday, so that will be really fun. Last year I was finally allowed to go on the DARING rides because you have to be a certain height to go on the rides or else you will fall off... This week has been officially SUMMER!!! It is really nice and hot...

Tyrell and I have been swimming at the spring... Darcy took us to the river so will have to download the pictures and have it in another post:)






Anyways thought I would you my little happenings in here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!