Tuesday, December 20, 2011

KFC

Since I am living in town, I thought I would get a job on the weekend on Sunday. I always wanted to work at KFC since I was like 8 or 9... Why did I just say " I always wanted to?" I meant to say is I am wanting to work at KFC since I was 8 or 9...

I went to KFC when I was 11 turning 12 and was asking for a job. They said to come back in a year. well its been about a year and abit. I came and asked for a job even before I had my Social Insurance Number and a resume made up!

They said to come back with a resume and they will put it on the managers desk. I had to wait a day till I could go to Service Canada and get my Social Insurance Number. They said to bring your Birth Certificate to the office.

I went to the office and gave them my birth certificate and quizzed me what my full name was, my Mom and Dads maiden name was, or should I just say Mom's maiden because we all know that boys always have the same last name when they get married.

Anyways they gave me the Social Insurance number and then I went home to make up a resume. It was really fun to make up a resume:) After I got all the information on the resume, I went down to KFC and said that they would put it on the managers desk, and he would look at it tomorrow.

So now I will have to sleep on it and will wait and hear in a day... Mom said that it might be a couple weeks before he even gets back to me, I hope its not that long, I am sitting in suspense!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!