Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cooking With Brothers...

I have been loving my new house, I love the kitchen and I love to bake bake bake! I was making some cookies today because we were going to have company... So I was looking up online and then I found a perfect recipe, it said that it would make 2 dozen cookies or more...

So I read over the recipe to make sure I have all the ingredients... I copied down the recipe and whipped up a batch of cookies... It was time to add the wet to the dry and stir... 

So I have the beaters to one of my brothers and went downstairs... By the time I had mixed the wet and the dry together, my brother finished his beater, while I was downstairs looking for a pan to cook the cookies in... I went upstairs and saw Darcy and Tyrell in the kitchen and thought, why are they in here, are they looking for some lunch? They went downstairs and so I put the cookies on the pan..

When I was about finished, I only had a dozen and a half, I looked on my recipe, I did everything it said to do... The culprits came into the kitchen for some more dough!!! Then immediately I know that they were in the kitchen eating some cookie dough.... I will admit, eating cookie dough before cooking it is fun... I would I have to say that dough is better then the real thing! Tips on having trouble with your cookie dough disappearing, don't cook with brothers in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!