Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trade Show

Darcy is going to take Tyrell and I to the trade show this weekend. I hear it is a  great deal of fun. They give out free samples! I went to the trade show when I was really young, so I don't remember to much. I am thinking what I should buy and what kind of booths are going to be there:)

I am going to take my camera, I will take lots of pictures, that's for sure. I am going to go on Sunday the 17th, I cannot wait. 6 more days till we go... I don't know what time though so I will get ready the night before. Tyrell said that he wants to get helium balloons and let them float in the sky.

I hope we spend at least a good hour or two searching the whole trade show. I think its at the Memorial Arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!