Saturday, April 9, 2011

Taxes

My Dad and I have been doing income tax together since I knew what money and numbers were. I love helping him sort out the receipts and circle the GST and add it up with this awesome tax machine he got last year.

Jesse just puts his income tax in a plastic bag and gives it to Dad and I so we have more income tax to do. Dad said if he does it to long he will get a headache. Me!, well I don't get headaches from that because that's like my hobby I do.

When I go to college I am going to go to Business and a Bookkeeper...So far in the family of 7, we have a Mechanic, a Driller (for Gold), a Farmer and can run equipment, a cook,cleaner,tree planter, and a meat butcher...

365 more days till income tax time again!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!