Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wedding Day

By the title you might think I might be getting married... NO I am not getting married it was one of our friends, I couldn't think of any other name to name it, so "Wedding Day" it is...

It was really beautiful... I got a nice view, no tall person right in front of me...YAY! It was only an hour for the service and a couple hours for the reception... They had the reception at a ski hill... It was really nice, Dad fired up the wood stove so we could have some REAL heat... Thats one thing that I miss...

Being in town we have natural gas for heat... At the farm we had this little cabin and a big wood stove and if we had 2 wood logs, we would've been sweating up in the loft at night...

The wedding couple saved their first kiss till their wedding day, it was really beautiful... The little flower girl and the ring boy were sooo adorable, they were holding hands down the isle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!